RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Students will be issued identity cards which they will have to produce whenever required.
2. All announcements made will be put up on the notice board & it will be compulsory for all students to read it. Students will not be informed separately of any decisions.
3. Institute conducts free Personality Development seminars for all the students from time to time.
4. Art material & stationary items required for theory & practical classes will not be provided by the institute. Students will be required to bring their own raw material.
5. All work should be completed & submitted on dates assigned. Selected
works executed during course of training will become the property of the
institute & can be displayed by it in exhibition.
6. All students are required to maintain discipline in the institute.
7. Students in other similar institute who are desirous of joining our
institute can also do so by submitting full term fee.
8. They will be required to submit all necessary documents of the previous
9. The student will be held responsible for the safe keeping of all raw
material, fnished or unfnished product brought by them for theory or
10. Institute will not be responsible for loss of expensive things like mobile
phones, Jewellery etc. in the premises. Students are therefore instructed
not to bring any expensive things to the institute.
11. Any student falling short of 75% attendance will not be eligible for
appearing in the final examination. On no grounds any condoning is
feasible including that of medical or any other reason. Students are
expected to keep a track of their attendance from time to time.
12. Any student willing to upgrade her course will have to inform the
authorities within a suitable time & shall have to pay the required fees.
13. Institute reserves the right of not starting with a particular course.
14. Students are advised not to mishandle the institute property. Damage
to any furniture, property or books etc. will be chargeable from the
students to the extent of repair or replacement cost, as the case may be.
15. The year will be divided in two semesters conducting examination
towards the end of the first & second semester to know the progress of the
student. Results of all the semester will decide your grade in the diploma.
16. Prior permission of center head must be taken before proceeding on
leave. An excepion can be made in the case of medical reasons, which
also should be supported by medical certifcate from a competent doctor.
17. To avail the full benefts of the institute the following requirements
have to be enforced :
a. Regular attendance & punctuality has to be observed.
b. Mis-conduct or bunking of classes shall not be permitted.
c. Any misconduct in the shape of disobedience of center
Head/Director/Faculty's lawful orders, rudeness or habitually coming
late will not be tolerated.
18. The Managing committee of the institute reserves the right in its
absolute discretion to change the syllabus, the timings of the institute,
syllabus of a particular course, introduction of a new course, or closure
of any existing course.
19. No parent or relative shall walk in the classroom directly to meet a
student. They are required to visit the reception room and forward the
request in writing to the center head.
20. Students are themselves responsible for their belongings.
21. The students will be allowed to use classrooms only during institute
22. Course once opted cannot be down graded. Under exceptional cases
after permission from branch director down gradation is possible and a
down gradations fee of Rs. 1000/- has to be paid by the candidate.
23. Students going on any kind of long leave are required to pay their fee
for these period before proceeding on leave.
24. If any student goes on long leave without depositing the fee, her name
would be strike off from the institute and she will be readmitted after
paying readmission fee of Rs. 1000/-